- Firstly, clean the artichokes and leave to rest in water with a dash of lemon juice, to prevent them from going black.
- Next, sauté the shallot in a pan. Once browned, add the bacon and continue cooking.
- Drain the artichokes and cut into medium-sized strips. Once ready, add them to the pan with the bacon. Cook for a few minutes and add salt to taste; then, add a ladle of hot water to finish cooking all the ingredients.
- In the meantime, boil a pot of water to cook the Fusilli. About 3 or 4 minutes before the pasta is ready, drain and add to the pan with the bacon and artichokes.
- Finally, sauté all the ingredients together and add a sprinkle of black pepper. Plate your dish and garnish with some fresh thyme.