Tagliatelle Festaiola risotto-style with artichokes
- Clean the artichokes, removing the hardest leaves on the outside and the tips of the remaining leaves.
- Chop into thin slices.
- Add the oil, artichokes, mint and the pressed garlic to a large non-stick pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a glass of water and cook on a medium/high heat for 10 minutes.
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook the Agnesi tagliatelle for a few minutes.
- With the help of a spaghetti ladle, pick the tagliatelle out of the water and transfer to the pan with the artichokes. Keep the boiling water over the heat as you will need it to create the risotto effect.
- Add the cooking water one ladle at a time and leave to absorb, stirring well. Cook until al dente, or softer, if preferred and serve.