Spaghetti with lime, avocado, green peppers and parsley
- Start by cleaning the pepper and cutting in thin slices. Chop the onion and brown in a pan with the garlic and a drizzle of oil. Once browned, add the green pepper, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, prepare the pasta. Once the slices of pepper start to brown, add some of the cooking water, then cover the pan and leave the ingredients to cook for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, clean the avocado, extracting the pulp and crushing with a fork until it becomes a soft cream. Add salt and pepper to taste, then the freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Once the peppers are well-cooked, add to the avocado cream and blend in a mixer, stirring in a splash of oil until the mixture is thick and even.
- Drain the Spaghetti and add the pepper and avocado cream. Finally, garnish with fresh parsley and lime peel and serve.