- Start by cleaning the artichokes (remove the outer leaves, stem and spiny tips). Using a hand grater, slice the heart of the artichokes into thin strips and transfer to a bowl with water and lemon juice, to prevent them from going black.
- Start cooking the pasta for the time indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, remove the skin from the sausage, break into pieces with your hands and brown in a pan without adding oil or fat; after about 8 minutes, simmer the meat with white wine until reduced. Stir in the artichokes (drained from the marinade) and cook on a medium heat until soft, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and sauté in a pan with the sauce, mixing well.
- Finally, serve your dish with a sprinkle of fresh, finely chopped parsley.
Enjoy your meal! :)